These two news stories below describe exactly what Psyche/Bea is doing to me (Hera) and others here while she "occupies" and "drives" human beings. 1. San Diego woman incited men to break in, rape owner of dream home; 2. Man struck by car left in windshield to die in driver's garage.

via San Diego woman incited men to break in, rape owner of dream home: cops – NY Daily News
San Diego woman who lost out on dream home incited men to break in, rape owner: cops

Prosecutors say the San Diego woman’s perverse prank, involving a sexually-explicit advertisement that solicited rape, crossed the line and could land her in prison.

Friday, April 11, 2014, 9:47 AM

A San Diego woman who lost out on buying her dream home incited men to break in and rape the new owner in revenge, police said.

Kathy Rowe was reportedly so furious at missing out on the Carmel Valley property (or in MY CASE, stealing her man, Jim Cramer) that she impersonated the new female householder in a sexually-explicit online advertisement.

She asked strangers to “force their way” into the property and “take me while I say no,’ according to graphic court documents.

The graphic publicity for what was called “The Carmel Valley Freak Show” also encouraged men to contact the woman for sexual favors when her husband was at work.

Messaged by several interested men, one of whom sent over an explicit snap of himself, Rowe allegedly told him “to just stop by any Monday-Friday 9am-3pm.”

“I love to be surprised and have a man just show up at the door and force his way in the door and on me, totally taking me while I say no,” she allegedly wrote.

Prosecutors claim Rowe also listed the couple’s home for sale and put a hold on their mail.

She also allegedly sent Valentine’s Day cards from the husband to married women, and posted an online ad for a high school New Year’s Eve party at the house.

Rowe, who claimed her actions were just “prankish behavior,” was charged with a slew of crimes, including soliciting forcible rape and forcible sodomy, reports NBC 7.

Man Stuck in Windshield Left to Die

Law: A nurse’s aide is accused of hitting the homeless victim with her car and letting him bleed to death in her garage.

March 08, 2002|From Associated Press

FORT WORTH — A nurse’s aide hit a homeless man with her car, drove home with him stuck headfirst in her broken windshield and ignored his cries for help as he bled to death in her garage over the next two or three days, police say.

Chante Mallard allegedly told police she periodically went into the garage, apologizing to him but doing nothing to help.

Mallard, 25, was arrested Wednesday and was later charged with murder and released on bond. She faces from five years to life in prison and a fine up to $10,000.

“I’m going to have to come up with a new word. ‘Indifferent’ isn’t enough. ‘Cruel’ isn’t enough to say,” Tarrant County prosecutor Richard Alpert told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. ” ‘Heartless’? ‘Inhumane’? Maybe we’ve just redefined inhumanity here.”

Police said 37-year-old Gregory Biggs probably would have lived had he received immediate help. When the man finally died, Mallard and her friends put the stranger’s body in the trunk of another car and dumped it in a park, authorities said.

Mallard allegedly told police she had been drinking and using the drug Ecstasy the night Biggs was hit. The impact hurled him headfirst through the windshield, leaving his broken legs protruding onto the hood.

With the man lodged in the windshield, the woman panicked and drove a few miles to her Fort Worth home, parked her car in the garage and lowered the door as Biggs pleaded for help, according to police.

When Biggs’ body was found Oct. 27, evidence pointed to a hit-and-run, investigators said.

Lt. David Burgess said police were contacted a few weeks ago by someone who said she heard Mallard at a party talking about the incident.

Mallard allegedly told a friend details when asked why she was no longer driving her car.

A search of Mallard’s house turned up the damaged car with blood, hair and other evidence, authorities said. The car’s seats were found in the backyard, and one had been burned.

The medical examiner’s office said Biggs suffered no internal injuries and apparently died of shock and loss of blood.

Mallard told investigators she went into the garage a few times and apologized to the victim but never called for help as he pleaded with her. She wouldn’t say why she wouldn’t get help, Burgess said.

Charges may be filed against some of Mallard’s friends who helped her take Biggs’ body to the park, Burgess said. Police do not yet know whether anyone besides Mallard knew about the man while he was still alive.

Medical examiner’s records listed Biggs’ address as a homeless shelter in Fort Worth. His mother, Meredith Biggs, said she recently had begun looking for him.

“How could she just leave him like that to die?” she told the Star-Telegram. “Drugs and alcohol wear off, so why didn’t she get him some help? I should have prayed more.”


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s